Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sustainable Gardens



We are so excited to announce that our friend, the talented landscape architect, Judy Kameon, has released her first book and we are featured in it! It is a true honor as I have admired Judy's work from afar before I knew her personally: she designed the gardens of The Parker, Isabel Marant, Marc Jacobs, Balanciaga, the list goes on and on. We are so thrilled for her to break out with this book and a new website designed by our own designers, Smog. Tonight we are cooking for a book launch at Heath Ceramics to celebrate and we will be cooking soon for the next one at Individual Medley, stay tuned, and be sure and check out the book here where she shares all of her favorite resources and tips.


1 comment:

Caterers in Indore said...

You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...