Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This Is 80




My dad turned 80 today folks, eighty. Chef Migs, who loves my dad big time, put his prep list on hold so he could whip up a special meal of steak and potatoes (my dad's fave) as soon as he heard about this impressive milestone. I mean look at the guy, he defies his age in appearance but also in lifestyle. His wheels are one of two Harleys or an Heirloom van (he does errands for us), and when he's not hanging (or working) over here at Heirloom, he's skydiving or out cruising the American highways on his sweet ride. Umm, his email handle is (pardon my French) "fastmthrfkr", and, yes, he loves computers and all they have to offer: online dating, photoshop, and political forums (he's a closet liberal). He is a testament that the Fountain of Youth is living life to it's fullest.... and it's never too late to start.

Happy Birthday Dad. I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...