Sunday, July 22, 2012

Red/Green



credits from left to right, top to bottom: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven


I've become obsessed with Pinterest. 


"Pinner-what?" is what Matt asks every single time he catches me late night, computer on my lap, scrolling, clicking, pausing, clicking. If you're a pinner you know what I'm talking about. I've justified this consuming hobby by allowing myself only an Heirloom LA account whereby every pin is related to food and catering with just one board entitled Stuff Tara Likes- I couldn't help myself.


In the process of pinning I've searched for images that were red and green, like heirloom tomatoes. It's helping me build a reference: Here are the colors of your company, be consistent or you'll confuse everyone, especially yourself. Pinterest is a really fun and organized way to get inspired and gleam ideas. If you haven't already, you should have a look here and then create your own pin boards!


These are the colors I've picked out for design guidance from the images above (two primary colors, two neutrals). See? Spending inordinate amounts of time on Pinterest is useful.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...