Monday, January 31, 2011

New Delicious Items



A-hem, have I mentioned any of our new delicious items we've got out there this year?? I don't think so. We've got tamales, flatbreads, and empanadas all available in our freezers at our retail outlets like Silverlake Wine but I'll get to those later. For now allow me to show you some yumness we featured yesterday at the Silverlake Wine Sunday Tasting. Above, you see the likes of Roasted Tomato Grassini, Parmesean Rosemary Crackers, and (oh me, oh my!) Sweet and Sour Potato Chips! All will be sold in bags at Silverlake Wine. Have ever you had fresh made potatoe chips? No? You haven't lived. Please do try to inhale some soon.



Next, well this is one we were doing for the holidays because I love pumpkin and I love pretty bite-size desserts that compel me to look rather than eat. This one is a Spicy Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Toasted Marshmallow atop a Chocolate Cookie. Patrons at Silverlake Wine did not seem to mind that approaching February I am still hung up on pumpkin. It is a Power Food afterall!!!


Our fabulous Taz cures his own salmon rendering a sweeter, richer version than what I have found anywhere else. Matt paired it with Burrata and Fresh Ricotta Raviolis with Crispy Greens and a Garlic and Chive Sauce. Creamy, Salty, Crunchy and Goey.... this should be a title of a song.



In attendance we were graced with Tal's parents visiting from Florida. Tal's sweet mother is a regular reader of this blog and for that we say: Joyce, you rule!!! 

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Tara, your dessert was delish! Reminded me of the pumpkin tart from Cake Monkey I had to order two of over the holidays

Heirloom-LA said...

Thank you Stephanie! I worked at Cake Monkey for a year so it's safe to say I influenced by Elizabeth's confections. Good to see you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...