Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Killing It



I do not bowl. I do not like haunted houses, but I do like Matt so when he said "I want to go into October giving our crew some fun before they get killed over the holidays", I rented some bowling shoes and grabbed a scarf (I had heard that the Haunted Hayride at Griffith Park was as cold as it was scary). There were lots of rules broken (two hands to chuck the bowling ball) and lots of surprising strikes made (Little Miguel is actually a very good bowler, who knew?), but it was Tal and Matt who were the most gamely and experienced which explains why they were the ones keeping score, at least with each other. The rest of us had lots of laughs and sympathetic back slapping while watching our balls slip into the gutter. Indeed, we all earned those animal style burgers we inhaled after wards.

Thanks to our Heirloom Crew. You actually didn't get killed this holiday season, you killed it. We did six times as much business as we did last year and we wouldn't have done it without each and every one of you. Thank you to one and all. Here's to next year, killing it again.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...